Best Price of AAAC Conductor --All Aluminum Alloy Conductor for Power Transmission Line
|FOB Price:||US $0.5 / Meter|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Meters||US $0.5/ Meter|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: 2awg,1/0awg,4/0awg,300awg,400awg,500awg,700awg.
- Conductor Type: Stranded
- Conductor Material: Aluminum
- Insulation Material: Bare
- Range of Application: Overhead
- Stranded: ASTM B399, EN 50183,DIN 48201,IEC 61089
- OEM or ODM: Yes
- Voltage: High Voltage
- Transport Package: Wooden Drum
- Origin: China
- Type: Bare
- Application: Overhead
- Sheath Material: Bare
- Material Shape: Round Wire
- Certification: ISO9001, CCC, BV
- Code Name: Alton,Anaheim,Alliance,Cario,Greeley
- Product Name: All Aluminum Alloy Conductor
- Trademark: RMJT
- Specification: 1/0, 2/0, 3/0, 4/0, 6, 4, 2, 477,
- HS Code: 7614900000
Used as bare overhead conductor for primary and secondary distribution. Designed for utilizing a high-strength aluminum-alloy to achieve a high strength-to-weight ratio; affords good sag characteristics.
1.AAAC conductors are extensively used for overhead distribution and transmission lines adjacent to ocean coastlines where there can be a problem of corrosion in the steel of an ACSR construction.
2. The aluminum alloy conductors are used in replace of singlelayer ACSR conductors to reduce power loss in overhead distribution and transmission lines,when replacing the aluminum conductor steel reinforced , the AAAC can save 5-8% of the construction cost.
3.AAAC referred to have higher strength but lower conductivity than pure aluminum.Being lighter, alloy conductors can sometimes be used to replace the conventional ACSR.
construction and appearance with1350 grade aluminum conductors. They were developed to the need of economical conductor for overhead applications requiring higher strength than that of 1350 grade aluminum conductors, but without a steel core.
ASTM B399, BS EN50183 ,BS 3242,DIN 48201,IEC 61089